Monday, December 26, 2011

Another NYX Girls Nail Polish Haul


Hey everyone! Guess what? I bought some more NYX Girls Nail Polishes! I really liked the ones that I bought before so I decided to get a couple more! I have been meaning to post this haul but I never have enough time until now! It isn't a huge haul because I am still trying out NYX nail polishes. I have been mostly trying out their glitter and shimmer nail polishes. I haven't tried their other ones yet but hopefully, I will soon! Not all of these nail polishes are for me. I bought a couple as gifts to my friends for Christmas, which they already have.

What I bought:
❀NYX Girls Nail Polish in Dynamic Glitter (x2)
❀NYX Girls Nail Polish in Roots (x2)
❀NYX Girls Nail Polish in Sunday Afternoon

I know that this haul isn't much but right now, I am loving these NYX Girls nail polishes. They last about 5 days on my nails, with a top coat before they start chipping. I haven't tried any of the glitter polishes just the shimmer ones. I hope you like my haul. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

To see my first NYX Girls nail polish haul (on Luuux): CLICK HERE
You can see my first NYX Girls nail polish haul (on my blog): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal my pictures.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...