Monday, December 12, 2011

Jewel Stiletto Pumps


Hey everyone! I ordered a couple of things during the Thanksgiving weekend from Forever 21. I got mostly clothes, shoes, and jewelry. I have been loving these pair of pumps so I decided to take a picture of them for Luuux. I bought these online from Forever21. They were having a BOGO FREE sale on selected items and these pumps are part of the sale. They are orginally $15.99USD but I got them for FREE because I had bought another shirt for the same price!

These are black pumps that are covered with jewels and rhinestone accents. They are made out of suede material. It is a closed front pump with a 4.3" heel. This pump is so cute! I haven't worn it yet but I can't wait to wear them around the holidays! They are so stylish and can pretty much go with any outfit. I tried going on the Forever21 website and looking for these but I couldn't find them. I don't know if they still carry them but you can always go on and try looking for them.

Have you ever bought Forever 21 shoes before? What do you think about these jewel stiletto pumps? Do you think they are cute and perfect for the holidays?

Please check out my Luuux blog: CLICK HERE

**All picture and written content belong to me. Do not use or steal.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...