Monday, December 12, 2011

My CVS Clearance Haul (Store #1)


Hey everyone! Guess what? CVS is having their clearance sale again. Its a month early this year but hey, that's fine with me. LOL They have a bunch of great items on clearance right now. I only bought a couple of items this time but I plan to go back to another CVS sometimes this week. The CVS that I went to were just starting to mark their items and I didn't have time to stay and check out all the items. Hopefully, the next time I go, I will be able to get more great items! All of the items that I bought in this haul are 75% off! They have a bunch of items 50% to 75% off! This is definitely the best time to go and buy a product thats on clearance that you have been wanting to try out!

What I bought:
  • Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails Strength Top Coat in Nude
  • (2) Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in 460 Wet Cement
  • Almay Clear Complexion Makeup For Oily Skin in Neutral
  • Almay Clear Complexion Makeup For Oily Skin in Beige
Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails Strength Top Coat in Nude
 
(2) Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in 460 Wet Cement
Almay Clear Complexion Makeup For Oily Skin in Neutral

Almay Clear Complexion Makeup For Oily Skin in Beige

 

The Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails Strength Top Coat wasn't on clearance. I had a $3USD off any Sally Hansen Top Coat CVS coupon so this top coat was under $1USD! YAY! I haven't tried it out yet so I can't wait to see if it really does make my nails hard and smoothes my ridges because my thumb nails have ridges.

If you haven't been to a CVS, you should definitely check it out either now or the next day before all the great items are gone! Not all stores have clearance stickers on their clearance items yet so don't get discourage if you go to your CVS and don't see any stickers. Just bring a bunch of items to the price scanner and check the prices. You can check out Noveau Cheap's Master List of Clearance Items (its updated regularly, which is awesome!). I can't wait to go back and buy some more stuff.

I hope you liked my CVS haul. This is probably going to be my first of many CVS clearance hauls! LOL Have you been to a CVS lately? Did you buy any items that were on clearance?
Please check out my luuux blog: http://luuux.com/members/lisale

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Do not use or steal.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...