Sunday, December 4, 2011

My WalMart Haul


Hey everyone! I went to WalMart because I wanted to pick up a couple of products that I have been wanting to try out. I have never tried Hard Candy nail polishes and their baked blushes before so I thought that since I had some free time, why not go out and buy some. Hard Candy products are pretty inexpensive. Plus I heard that they used to be sold at Sephora a long time ago, so that made me even more want to try out their products. The only product that I have tried from Hard Candy is their Glamoflauge Concealer, which was alright but not the best.

What I bought in this haul:
Hard Candy Just Nails Nail Color in Matte-Ly In Love
This is a matte top coat that gives any color a matte finish! I can't wait to try this! I orginally wanted the Essie Matte Top Coat but I couldn't find that at any of my drugstores and nail supply stores so I opted for this one instead. I love matte finishes and I am excited to see what it will make my glitter nail polishes look like! This matte top coat retailed for $4USD plus tax.

Hard Candy Just Nails Nail Color in Bettle
Thsi is such a gorgeous nail polish color. I don't think I have seen any close it. Its so pretty! It sort of reminds me of the colors that you would see in an oil puddle on the streets, where you would see something like a rainbow effect. This nail polish has purple, gold, and olive green. Its just a gorgeous shade. If you don't have this nail polish, you definitely have to check this shade out in person. This nail polish retailed for $4USD plus tax.

Hard Candy First Flush Kit
I never tried any of the products in this kit before and I have always been curious about their baked blushes and their face primer so I thought that this kit would be perfect. It comes with all sample size or you can call them travel size products. This kit retails for $8USD plus tax, which is like paying $2 per item. This kit includes products like:
  • Blush Crush Baked Blush in Living Doll (I have wanted the full size ever since I saw pictures of it online but my WalMart never has it in stock. This travel size definitely does not look like the actual full size blush because it doesn't have the yellow viens running through it. I don't know if its going to be the same exact shade but I wanted to try it nonetheless because I fell in love with the swatches online of Living Doll.)
  • Sheer Envy Face Primer (This is supposed to improve the look of your foundation application and minimize your imperfections. I can't wait to see if it lives up to its claims.)
  • Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss in Uptown Girl (I am not really into plumping lip glosses because my lips are already somewhat full. I don't know if I might give this to someone or keep it to try out. It is a gorgeous baby pink lip gloss with shimmers.)
  • Glow All The Way Face & Body Luminizer (This is a highlighter that gives you a pearly finish. It is supposed to work for all skin tones and its infused with 24K gold. I will probably be using this as a highlighter on the area above my cheeks and maybe as a highlighter for my legs.)

Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in 290 Precious GoldI have a couple of Rimmel eyeliners and they are pretty good. I have been wanting a bronzey gold eyeliner for a while now and decided to just pick this one to try out. Its a retractable eyeliner, which I really like. I hate having to sharpen my eyeliner pencils. This eyeliner retails for $4.12USD plus tax and I had a $1USD off coupon, so I only paid $3.12USD plus tax. I will defnitely be testing to see if this eyeliner is really waterproof. I have been on the search for the perfect waterproof eyeliner since this summer.

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara in 101 Black
I never tried this mascara before but I have been loving all the Rimmel mascaras that I own and tried out. I especially love the Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara. The one that I bought comes in a double pack. I will be keeping one and giving the other one to my sister. This mascara claims to lengthen and thicken your lashes while giving them volume. I will do a review on this after I try it out for a while. This double pack mascara retails for $4.32USD plus tax. I had a $1USD off coupon, so it only cost me $3.32USD plux tax!


Keep in mind, all these items were bought at WalMart so the prices might be different. Prices vary by region and stores. I haven't tried any of the products that I bought yet but I can't wait. I will try to post up reviews on the products after I try them out for a while! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

**All prictures and written content belong to me. Do not use or steal.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...