Wednesday, February 29, 2012

L'Oreal HIP Duos


Hey everyone! I have been so many people on YouTube haul the L'Oreal HIP Shadow Duos that I decided to make a post on the ones that I have, just in case if you spotted some on clearance at your Target stores and were interested in them. I only have three of them but I like the three that I have. I have seen these regularly priced for around $8USD to $10USD but these few days at Target, some people have spotted them on clearance for under $3USD each, which is a really good deal.

In my post, I am going to be showing you swatches of the ones that I own. If you see these on clearance at your Target, I would definitely recommend getting these. These are pretty good. Plus they are also convenient to bring with you during the day for touch-ups, especially since they have a small mirror in the compact. They also come with a small eyeshadow sponge applicator but I threw those away a long time ago.These eyeshadow duos are very pigmented. I did all my swatches with just one swipe. Whenever I use these, I don't really feel the need to wear a primer underneath but that could be because my lids aren't oily. If you lids get oily, you might be better off wearing a primer underneath for lasting power.












The three that I have are 318 Flashy, 518 Charisma and another one that I can't remember the name of because the back sticker fell off somewhere. If you happen to know the name of this duo, please comment below. Thank you! Have you ever tried these L'Oreal HIP Duos before? What do you think about them?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...