Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mini CVS Haul


Hi everyone! So I have been meaning to post up this haul for a while but I just couldn't find the pictures. LOL Sorry about that! I just got two items that I have been curious about. Plus I had a 20% off CVS coupon so I thought, why not! I was mainly going to CVS to find some more Revlon Lip Butters and to get the Garner BB Cream but the CVS store that I went to only had the lip butters that I already had like Strawberry Shortcake. Plus the only shades that they had for the Garnier BB Cream was medium to dark. I guess all the light to medium shades sold out. Darn! Hopefully they will restock the display again.

I only pick up two items:
Sally Hansen Fabulous Fingernails Perfect Manicure Kit
This is a new product that just came out from Sally Hansen. It comes with a pointy nail filer, nail clipper, cuticle pusher, and another filer that smooths and gives shine to your nails. It also comes with an orange pouch to hold all of them items in to make it easier for you to bring it with you on the go. Its a nice kit to have in your purse but there is one downside to the bag that it comes with. The downside is that not all the peices fit into the holes in the pouch, which suck. You really have to stick it in there to fit, which makes it hard to to take out.


Sally Hansen Quick Care Clean-Up Manicure Pen
I don't know if this is a new product or not. LOL It is a pen that erases smudges nail polish mistakes. It also comes with two replacement tips, which is great because if one of the tips becomes dry or messy from all the use you got out of it, you can esaily replace it. I have used this a couple of times and I really like it. This pen makes it very easy to clean up any mistakes that I accidently made while painting my nails. I would definitely recommend this!


So I hope you all like my mini haul! Sorry that it was so late. Overall I really like the Sally Hansen Quick Care Clean-Up Manicure Pen. I plan on going back and picking up some more. Its a great thing to bring with you during the day and/or on vacations instead of carrying a big bottle of nail polish remover. If you would like more in-depth reviews on these items, just let me know! Have you tried any of these items before? What do you think of them?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...