Sunday, February 12, 2012

NOTD: Julep Nail Polish in Anne


Hey everyone! If you didn't know already but I just recently received my Julep Maven a few weeks ago and instantly fell in love with one of the nail polishes that I got! If you can't tell which nail polish from the pictures, it is the Julep Nail Polish in Anne. When I first saw this Anne, I instantly fell in love with the color. Its just such a gorgeous color. I don't have anything like it that resembles it in my nail polish collection.




I have been wearing this nail polish since Thursday. You only need about one coat but I did two bcause I wanted the color to show up on my nails so that people far away could see it too. LOL Yes, I am like that! I like to show off! This is the first Julep nail polish that I have tried. I have about 4 Julep nail polishes and a Julep top coat, which equals to 5 in my collection. I haven't tried the other Julep nail polishes that I have so I don't know if they are all the same in consistency and staying power. I have to say that the consistency is alright. It was a little bit goopy, which I disliked because it made it a little bit harder to work with. The staying power wasn't that good either because it chipped the next day!! And for those who might ask, I did wear a top coat over it.




So far, Anne is a pretty color but the lasting power isn't the best. I have never had a nail polish that started to chip the next day until this one. I don't know if the other Julep nail polishes are the same but I probably won't be purchasing it again.

Have you guys ever tried Julep nail polishes before? Did yours chip the next day as well? Which is your favorite Julep nail polish? Have you tried the Julep Maven box and what do you think about it?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...