Sunday, February 26, 2012

NOTD: Spring/Easter Inpired


Hey everyone! So I was sort of bored today and decided to paint my nails two different colors. I was just going to paint all my nails one color and my ring finger another color, sort of as an accent nail but I changed my mind and went a little bit in a different direction. I have never painted my nails like this before and its alright to me. I guess its probably because I am not used to it. It does remind me of Spring though, which I like! For this nail look, I just used two colors and painted them on every other nail. Plus on my ring finger, I added a heart. I know its not Valentine's Day anymore but I love my hearts. LOL





Nail Polishes That I Used:
- ORLY TOP2BOTTOM BASE & TOPCOAT ALL-IN-ONE
- SINFUL COLORS IN 947 MINT APPLE
- SINFUL COLORS IN 313 PINK FOREVER
- NYX GIRLS IN 104 SHIMMER
- REVLON QUICK DRY TOP COAT




I used Mint Apple and Pink Forever as my base colors and on my ring finger, I used Shimmer as the heart. I think its really Spring inspired. It may be a little bit childish but oh well, I might as well wear it now because I am not sure about being forty and sporting this. LOL Well I hope you like my nail look.

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**
Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...