Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sallys Beauty Haul (2.10.12)


Hey everyone! I just wanted to show everyone my haul from Sallys Beauty. I wasn't going to go there on Friday because I wasn't really planning to buy anything but since I was already at craft store, which is right next to Sallys, I thought, "Why the heck not?" I told myself before entering the doors that I wasn't going to do any damage and just get a comb and look for some of the flakie nail polishes. LOL I didn't find any flakies there. Either they were already sold out or they haven't come yet. I don't know. I still didn't really do any damage but I did get a couple of other items besides the comb.
What I got:
LipVitamins Lip Butter in Promegrante
I have never tried this brand before and haven't heard about it before buying this. Since I have been loving the Revlon Lip Butters, I wanted to try an actual lip butter. Since this was only $0.99USD plus tax, I decided to get it to try out. Plus my lips have been peeling a little lately so I thought this might be good to try to keep my lips moisturized though the night. Plus its made with vitamin A, C and E so it should keep my lips moisturized. This lip butter smells so good. I wouldn't say that it smells exactly like promegrante but it does smell yummy. I will try to do a review on this lip butter once I try it out a couple of times.


Tweezers
I was in need of a new tweezer since the ones that I have are getting dull. Its such a hassle to tweeze your eyebrows with dull tweezers! LOL I thought these were so cute! Plus they were on clearance for $0.59USD plux tax!

Sally Girl Comb
I have been wanting to try a wide tooth comb for a while since I have been hearing that its great for combing out tangles for wet long hair. I have always used a brush since its been pulling out so many hairs that I couldn't take it anymore. I never thought a comb would make such a huge difference but it does! It made brushing my wet hair so much easier! This was only $0.99USD plus tax. Plus its a clear pink, which I really like.


So thats my haul! I hope you liked it even though its pretty small. All-in-all as you can see, I didn't do any damage (this time)! LOL Whew! For this haul, I think I paid around or under $3USD. Have you ever been to Sallys Beauty before? Have you ever tried any of the products featured in this haul? Have you tried the LipVitamins Lip Butter before? What do you think about lip butters, in general?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad that you like it! :D If you have any questions about the products that I bought and/or would like to a review, just let me know! Don't forget to follow my blog and if you already have, THANK YOU again!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...