Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Look What I Got!


Hey everyone! Look what I received in the mail today. I was so happy when I saw this package in my mailbox today!! But to tell you the truth, I actually didn't know what was inside. LOL Either way, I was excited and couldn't wait to get inside my house to open it! When I opened it and saw a little flyer showing the words, "TOMS + Essie" I got so happy and remembered what it was. It was a free Essie nail polish!


If you don't remember this offer, it was on Facebook a month or so back. Both Essie and Toms were working together and were offering a free nail polish. I think that they were giving away the same shade to everybody. The Essie nail polish that I was so lucky enough to get was Barefoot in Blue. It is a gorgeous creamy ocean blue shade that is perfect for the Spring! I love this shade and can't wait to wear it soon!



Were you one of the lucky few to receive a free Essie nail polish? What do you think about Barefoot in Blue? Do you like Essie polishes?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...