Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mini CVS Haul (Feat. Revlon Cosmestics)


Hey everyone! If you guys didn't know, last week CVS had a great sale on Revlon products. Sorry but this sale is now over. I didn't get much but just mainly went for the new Revlon ColorStay nail polishes. If you didn't already know, Revlon ColorStay nail polishes are new from Revlon for their ColorStay line. I just went to get the shade that I have been eyeing for a while now but when I got there, I ended up buying other Revlon products as well. LOL I hate it when that happens, like when you need to go to a store to buy one product that you really NEED but actually end up leaving with extra products that you just WANT. Let me know if you have the same dilemna as me whenever you go shopping.

What I bought:
REVLON LIP BUTTERS (X2)
As you can see, I couldn't stop myself from buying more Revlon Lip Butters. LOL This is the only line of lip products that I own the most of, which is crazy! I bought two Revlon Lip Butters in the shades 015 Tutti Fruti and 025 Peach Parfait. I have been looking for Peach Parfait for the longest time because I just love how gorgeous it looks on Emma Stone in the advertisements. This was one of the shades that was so hard to find. I am so glad that I found it. I haven't tried it yet but I am a little worried about this shade because looking at the actual product, through the clear window on top, I can see that it has shimmers (or glitters) in the actual lip product. I don't really like lip products with shimmers and/or glitters because sometimes the majority of them aren't small and fine shimmers and I hate that "gritty" feeling on my lips. Hopefully the shimmers in Peach Parfait are very fine that I won't even feel them on my lips.

(L-R) Revlon Lip Butters in "015 Tutti Fruti" and "025 Peach Parfait"


REVLON COLORSTAY NAIL POLISH
This is a new line of nail polises from Revlon. I love the regular line of Revlon nail polishes. I haven't tried this yet so I can't really say if the formula and lasting power differs. I bought it in the shade 170 Coastal Surf, which is a gorgeous ocean blue. I heard that you are supposed to use this line of nail polishes with the ColorStay base and top coats as well for it to work as it claims. I didn't get any of them because I already have way too many base and tops coats as it is. Hopefully it will still work as good.

Revlon ColorStay Nail Polish in "170 Coastal Surf"

REVLON LIQUID QUICK DRY
This is supposed to instantly dry your nails while giving them a glossy and flawless finish. I haven't tried this yet. I actually wanted the Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat but I couldn't find it. I don't know if its discontinued, which I hope not because I really like it. I don't know if both of these top coats are similar in drying time but hopefully it works the same. I have seen a couple of reviews on the liquid quick dry and so far, all the ones that I have read are pretty good.

Revlon Liquid Quick Dry Top Coat
So I hope you all like my mini Revlon haul. Its not much but I am happy with the products that I bought. Plus I saved money, which makes me even more happy. LOL Have you tried any of the products featured in this haul? What do you think about the Revlon Lip Butters? Have you tried the new Revlon ColorStay nail polishes yet? What do you think about them? Have you ever tried the Revlon Liquid Quick Dry Top Coat?
**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...