Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Favorite Everyday Face Brushes


Hey everyone! I just finished running errands and was going to refresh my makeup when I thought to do a post on my favorite everyday face brushes. These are the brushes that I reach for everyday. I even have back-ups of these for when I am deep cleaning my brushes. Keep in mind, that these are the brushes that work for me and my face. Just because a brush is my favorite and works for me, doesn't mean that it would work wonders for you as well. It just depends on what kind of brush you are looking and what kind of performance you need the brush to do. All of these brushes are very affordable. You can easily find them at your drugstores and at Target stores. You can purchase them online as well.

My Everyday Face Makeup Brushes:
     - ELF Studio Powder Brush
     - ELF Studio Complexion Brush
     - ELF Studio Fan Brush
     - EcoTools Buff Flat Top Kabuki
     - EcoTools Contour Domed Kabuki


ELF STUDIO POWDER BRUSH
I use this brush everyday. I have back ups of this brush and I always keep two cleaned so I can always have one handy whenever I need to deep clean a brush. This brush is great for both liquid and powder foundations. I love using it for my liquid foundations. I just dot my Almay Clear Complextion Foundation on my face and use the powder brush to buff everything out. This brush retails for $3USD plus tax. You can buy this either online at EyesLipsFace.com and/or at Target stores.


ELF STUDIO COMPLEXION BRUSH
I use this brush to apply my all over face powder. Whenever I want to add some color to my fair skin, I use this brush to apply my bronzer all over my face. You can also use this brush to apply powder blush, which is what my sister loves this brush for. Its a great brush and very affordable. This brush retails for $3USD plus tax. You can buy this either online at EyesLipsFace.com and/or at Target stores. A great alternative for this would be the EcoTools Bamboo Powder Brush. They are pretty much the same size, except the EcoTools brush is a little bit bigger and it has more bristles to it. If you want to see a comparision between the two brushes, just let me know and I will post one!


ELF STUDIO FAN BRUSH
This fan brush is not dense and doesn't have a lot of bristles like most high-end brushes. Its very thin, so if you don't like thin fan brushes then this brush would not be for you. I sometimes use this to brush any fallouts on my cheeks from my shadow. The main reason why I use this is because I love using it to apply my highlighter. Its just the right size to apply my Stila Illuminating Finishing Powder or my Maybelline Single Eyeshadow in Champagne onto the top of my cheekbones and on the bridge of my nose. This brush retails for $3USD plus tax. You can buy this either online at EyesLipsFace.com and/or at Target stores. If I don't have this brush within reach, sometimes I grab a fluffy blending brush.


ECOTOOLS BUFF FLAT TOP KABUKI
I bought this brush in a limited edition set by EcoTools called "Beautiful Expressions Kabuki Set." You can't find it in stores anymore so I am sorry for even mentioning it. I use this brush for blush. An alternative to this brush would be either the Essence of Beauty Powder Brush and/or the ELF Studio Powder Brush. I generally use powder brushes as blush brushes just because I feel like they are the perfect sizes for my cheeks.


ECOTOOLS CONTOUR DOMED KABUKI
I also bought this brush in a limited edition set by EcoTools called "Beautiful Expressions Kabuki Set." You can't find it in stores anymore so I am sorry for even mentioning it. I use this brush for contouring. Its the perfect size to fit into the hallow parts of my cheek for contouring. I also love how it applys bronzer onto my face.


So that is all the brushes that I reach for the most whenever I am doing my face. I hope that it was helpful. If you would like to see my favorite eye brushes, just let me know! If you have any other questions, you can comment below and I will try my best to answer them. What kind of face brushes do you use on an everyday basis? What do you think about my favorite brushes? Do you use the same brushes as me and which ones?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...