Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Review: Yes To Carrots Nourishing Rich Moisture Day Cream


Hey everyone! Today, I am going to review a product that I have been using everyday. It is the Yes To Carrots Nourishing Rich Moisture Day Cream. It is a very thick cream so I only use this as a night cream after I cleanse my face, before bed. It doesn't have any SPF so for me, its more suited as a night cream. It might be better for others as a dry cream, if their skin is really dry and needs that extra moisture. Its supposed to give your skin its daily vitamin boost and hydrate your skin with almond oil. Its also free of parabens, petroleum, and SLS. The Yes To website describes:

"Meet mornings head on and with that beautiful face! Yes To Carrots Rich Moisture Day Cream softens, smoothes, and firms your skin, leaving you with a healthy nourishing glow that radiates through the day. It's morning moisturizer for day long nourishment that will keep the gorgeous glow on your face!"

The size of this is pretty decent for a cream because its so thick and creamy, you don't need to use a lot of product. It comes with 1.7 fl. oz, which is 50mL of product. It orginally retails for $14.99USD plus tax but I bought this for under $3USD plus tax. It was on clearance at Walgreens. I don't know if this is getting discontinued. If anyone knows, please let me know. I have seen it on clearance at Ulta as well. You can still purchase it online from the Yes To website. To see more information and/or order this, click here: Yes To Carrotes Nourishing Rich Moisture Day Cream

The key ingredients are organic carrots and sweet almond oil. The organic carrots are supposed to protect your skin from damaging free radicals while the almond oil gives your skin a natural glow. Taken from the actual packaging, the other ingredients are:

"WATER (AQUA), PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, CETYL ALCOHOL, PROPANEDIOL DAUCUS CAROTA SATIVA (CARROT) ROOT EXTRACT, IPOMOEA BATATAS TUBER (SWEET POTATO) EXTRACT, SILT (DEAD SEA), TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS NOBILIS (MANDARIN ORANGE) PEEL OIL, SPIRULINA MAXIMA EXTRACT, HONEY EXTRACT, SALICYLIC ACID, GLYCERIN, SQUALANE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ALCOHOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PHENOXYETHANOL FRAGRANCE (PARFUM)"






I wish the packaging was different because I hate having to stick my fingers everyday. I don't really find it sanitary and would rather prefer a pump dispenser. The top is just a twist off and you would have to grab the product with your fingers. Other than that, I can't really think of any cons with this cream. It does have a smell to it but I can't describe it. The smell is somewhat sweet and does linger on the face for a while but you don't really notice it. I really like using this as a night cream because its just the perfect amount of moisture for my skin. Have you ever tried this product? What kind of day cream do you use? Is there one that you would recommend? What do you think about the Yes To product line?
**All pictures belong to me. All written content belongs to me unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...