Wednesday, April 11, 2012

CVS Haul (Feat. Maybelline)


Hey everyone! Last week, I went to CVS because I had some ECBs that were about to expire. I didn't know what to get and didn't go in with a plan. Since I didn't know what to buy, I knew that buying some makeup would never disappoint me. LOL This week, CVS was having a sale on Maybelline products where they are BOGO 50% off, which isn't that bad but not my favorite sale.

What I bought:
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in 40 Pink Plum
This is my first Dream Bouncy blush and I am so excited! I have been hearing so many mixed reviews on these blushes so I had to try one for myself. Hopefully the one that I got is pigmented and lives up to any expectations that I have. LOL Pink Plum is a gorgeous shade. Its more of a pink shade. I don't really see hints of plum in it.


Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Eyeshadow in 25 Bad To The Bronze
I finally jumped on the bandwagon and bought myself a color tattoo eyeshadow. I am so excited and can't wait to try it because I love cream shadows. Bad To The Bronze is a gorgeous bronzey gold shade. If I end up loving it, I plan on buying other shades.

So that is all for my small CVS haul. I finally get to try out some new products that I haven't tried yet and I am so excited. The only products left on my list are the new L'Oreal eyeshadows.

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried any of these products?
What do you think about them?


**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...