Thursday, April 12, 2012

Swatches: China Glaze For Audrey


Hey everyone! If you had seen my previous NATMs, then you would know that I wore both China Glaze "For Audrey" and "Luxe And Lush" on my nails when I went to go watch Hunger Games. Since I wasn't sure about the nail look, I decided to paint my nails with For Audrey again since it is such a beautiful shade. If you didn't know already, For Audrey is basically a dupe to Tiffany Co. blue. Because of that, it is a popular China Glaze shade and is well known among the beauty community. If you don't know what Tiffany blue looks like, then another way to describe For Audrey is that it is a robin egg blue. For Audrey first came out in 2007 and can be found almost anywhere China Glaze nail polishes are sold.



For Audrey is a creme polish and only took about two coats full opacity. It applies nicely onto the nails and goes on smooth. Plus the color is really pigmented and you can pretty much get away with just one coat. Sorry if the color looks somewhat light in my pictures. I couldn't get the lighting right and it was raining outside. LOL

QUESTIONS:
Do you have China Glaze For Audrey?
What do you think of this shade?
Do you think it resembles Tiffany Blue?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...