Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Swatches: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 028 Celeb


Hey everyone! I just recently bought this lipstick a couple of weeks ago but didn't post any pictures of my haul. Sorry I don't why I didn't take any pictures of that haul but I bought a couple of Rimmel lipsticks. I love this line of lipsticks because they are so pigmented and they last a good amount of time on my lips. I heard that these lipsticks are discontinued but I have still seen them for regular price like at Ulta, Walgreens, and CVS stores. I hope that they are not getting discontinued because I really loves these and if they are, then I definitely need to buy a backup of Celeb! If anybody knows what is going on with Rimmel and the Lasting Finish line, please let me!


Celeb is by far my favorite from the Rimmel lipsticks that I own. It is such a gorgeous shade to have on the lips. Plus I feel that this shade can actually complement a variety of different skin tones and it pretty much goes with almost any look. The finish on Celeb is a semi-matte, which I love. Because it’s a semi-matte, I think that is the reason why it lasts so long on my lips. These do have a sheen to them but the matte finish is more noticeable. Even though it is a semi-matte finish, these are not at all drying on my lips. I never have the need to wear a gloss over this. I have tried this with a clear gloss over it once or twice before and it looks gorgeous with and without the gloss.




If you haven’t tried any of the Rimmel Lasting Finish lipsticks before, then I would definitely recommend getting Celeb as your first. It is such a pretty shade and I love it! I also have three other Rimmel Lasting Finish lipsticks, so if you would like to see swatches of those, let me know!

QUESTIONS:
Have you ever tried the Rimmel Lasting Finish lipsticks before?
Which shades are your favorites?
What do you think about the Rimmel brand?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...