Thursday, May 24, 2012

CVS Haul (Feat. L'Oreal, Ardell, and PF)

Hey everyone! Guess what? I somewhat overdid it at CVS today. LOL They were having a great deal on their gas card promotion that I just could pass it up. If you would like to see how I did my transaction for the gas card, I will show it below (keep in mind, I had a bunch of coupons LOL). Plus the CVS store that I went to had some Ardell Double Up lashes on clearance! I never tried Ardell lashes before so I only bought two to try out. Plus the double up lashes are more fuller than their regular lashes.

What I bought:
ARDELL DOUBLE UP FALSE LASHES
These were on clearance for only $0.88USD plus tax, which is a super great deal for name brand lashes. I never tried these before but I remember people talking about these on YouTube before. I bought two different lashes. Both are black but one is 205 and the other is 203. I can't wait to try these out but I will probably be keeping them until my friend's wedding.



PHYSICIANS FORMULA HYDRATING & BALANCING MOISTURIZER SPF15
I had a $12USD off CVS coupon for any PF skincare item (exclusing cosmetics) that was expiring, so I thought it was the perfect time to buy it. Plus I also had a $5USD off any $15USD skincare CVS coupon as well. This moisturizer was only $19.99USD, so minus both coupons (which is $17USD off), I only paid $2.99USD plus tax. I haven't tried this yet. I wanted the one for acne problematic skin but none of the CVS stores that I went to carry that. All they had was the moisture balance and another for anti-aging. If anyone has tried this, please let me know!



Now be warned before you scroll down! LOL You are going to be seeing a bunch of L'Oreal Single Eyeshadows. Keep in mind, that I will not be keeping all of these shadows to myself. I might have some in a giveaway and give some to my family and friends. I bought about 14 single eyeshadows, since they were the cheapest item to take advantage of the gas card deal. The shades that I bought are:
830 Deep Mocha (x2)
405 Taffeta (x3)
803 Seashell (x3)
820 Golden Sunset (x2)
805 Morning Light (x2)
820 Golden Sunset (x2)
901 Frosted (x1)


830 Deep Mocha (x2)

405 Taffeta (x3)

803 Seashell (x3)

820 Golden Sunset (x2)

805 Morning Light (x2)

820 Golden Sunset (x2)

901 Frosted (x1)

I split everything into two transactions because it was more easier. I am going to show you how the scenarios will look like with CVS coupons included or just with manufacturer coupons. LOL Keep in mind, that prices may vary by store and region. Also, be sure to include taxes into your calculations. I will be showing the transactions without taxes included because taxes vary by region.

Scenario 1 (with CVS coupons and manufacturer coupons combined):
Buy (8) L'Oreal Single Eyeshadows at BOGO 50% OFF
    - (4) will be priced at $4.99 (full price)
    - (4) will be priced at $2.50 (50% off)
        => Use $3 off $10 cosmetic purchase CVS coupon
        => Use (8) $2 off any L'Oreal Cosmetic Item coupon (found at most CVS stores on new L'Oreal displays)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Total (before coupons): $29.96
Total (after coupons): $10.96
Plus get back $10 GAS CARD


Scenario 2 (without CVS coupons):
Buy (8) L'Oreal Single Eyeshadows at BOGO 50% OFF
    - (4) will be priced at $4.99 (full price)
    - (4) will be priced at $2.50 (50% off)
        => Use (8) $2 off any L'Oreal Cosmetic Item coupon (found at most CVS stores on new L'Oreal displays)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Total (before coupons): $29.96
Total (after manufacturer coupons): $13.96
Plus get back $10 GAS CARD

If you any any questions, please feel free to ask! This is a very great deal, so definitely take advantage. Just typing up these scenarios is making want to go to CVS again and buy some more. LOL But then I have to remember that with the tax, the price is alittle bit higher but its still a great deal! So far, I have (2) $10 Gas Cards and the limit is 5 per household card.

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...