Thursday, May 3, 2012

CVS Haul (Featuring PF, Revlon & SoHo Brushes)


Hey everyone! So this was what I bought last week when CVS had their sale on Physicians Formula and Revlon products. Sorry if this haul was a little late but I have been busy and stressing over car troubles. Plus my little brother just turned 10 yesterday and I have been busy trying to plan his birthday. If you didn't know, CVS had a sale on both PF and Revlon. For PF, it was buy any PF product and gt $7 ECBs back. For Revlon, certain lip products were $7USD. Since I had a CVS coupon for $5 off any Revlon products and a couple of $1USD off Revlon manufacturer coupons.

What I bought:
PF Conceal RX Concealer in Soft Green
Revlon Lip Butters in 010 Raspberry Pie & 095 Creme Brulee
SoHo London Crease Brush
SoHo London Small Shader Brush


I was lucky enough to find the SoHo brushes at my CVS store. They were on clearance for $2.69USD each so I knew I had to get them to try out. These were originally $10.79USD each. I thought that was a pretty good deal and find, if I do say so myself. I went to another CVS to buy some more but they were only on clearance at that one CVS store. Hopefully more CVS stores will start having these brushes on clearance because I want to try them all out.




For the PF concealer, it was my first time trying a green concealer. I have been breaking out a lot recently (because I have been forgeting to take my Biotin tsk tsk) and I read that green concealer is better at concealing redness. I don't know if that really works but this green concealer just made all my spots greens. I applied little as possible but to no avail, it still made parts of my face green. I am definitely returning this soon.



QUESTIONS:
Have you ever tried a green concealer?
Do you own any Revlon Lip Butters?
Have you tried any SoHo brushes?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...