Thursday, May 31, 2012

Haul (Feat. Sinful Colors, WnW, and PF)


Hey everyone! Recently I had the chance to go to my Walgreens and CVS. I really didn't know what I wanted to buy but I wanted to see if my Walgreens store had any of the new collections out yet. Of course, mines is always slow because they don't have them yet. I guess if I want any of the new products from the new collections that I spotted a while back, I would have to go to another Walgreens farther from my house. I didn't know what to get but I had a couple of RRs that were going to be expiring soon so I thought why not use them on nail polishes. Haha!



What I bought:
Sinful Colors Nail Polish in 952 Hazard
Sinful Colors Nail Polish in 1103 Island Coral
Sinful Colos Nail Polish in 835 Dancing Nails
WnW Wild Shine Nail Polish in Lady Luck/Dame Chance



I am not a fan of dark shades so all of the polishes that I bought are great for the Spring and the upcoming Summer. I haven't worn any of these shades yet but I can't wait! I bought a couple of polishes from Sinful Colors and one from WnW. These are all inexpensive. The Sinful Colors polishes were $1.99USD and the WnW nail polish was $0.99USD. So that is all from my Walgreens haul. If you would like to seeany swatches, please let me know!

So recently, I have been on the lookout for face highlighters (both liquid/cream and powder). I love using highlighters and think that they make a huge different on the face. Since I have been looking for the perfect highlighters, I decided to buy the Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Correcting Concealer at CVS. Before you say that a concealer is not a highlighter, this set comes with a correcter, concealer, and a highlighter.


This is basically a 3-in-1 concealer. It comes with a soft yellow correcter, natural light concealer, and a pink highlighter.
  • - Soft yellow corrector: correcting dark circles and bluish imperfections
  • - Natural light concealer: conceals imperfections and under-eye circles
  • - Pink highlighter: illuminutes browbones and temples



I haven't tried this yet but it sounds like a great product. Its talc-free, allows the skin to breathe and minimizes the risk of irritation and breakouts. It sounds like a great product for those with sensitive skin. The packaging is a bit weird but nice at the same time because they're basically "vials" that can snap together and/or pull apart in case you want to bring them all or just one with you. I really like the concept of that. Plus there is also already an applicator included. The applicator is just a doe foot applicator like for lip glosses so its great for on the go touch-ups. I can't remember the exact price that I paid but I remember it was around $10USD plus tax. If you would like to see a review and/or swatches, please let me know!

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...