Sunday, May 13, 2012

RiteAid Haul (Featuring Sally Hansen, Almay, & Revlon)


Hey everyone! I was craving some OceanSpray Cranberry Juice and decided to go to RiteAid to buy some since they were on sale $2/5. Sadly, my RiteAid was sold out but at least I was able to get a rain check. Turns out my RiteAid store is closing down in a couple of months so they won’t be bringing in new merchandise, which makes me very sad. The employees told me that I could still redeem my rain check at another RiteAid but sadly, the next nearest one isn’t that close to me. Even though I am a little sad that I won’t have a RiteAid close me to me, I am looking forward to the crazy discounts that will be happening in the next couple of months.

Even though they didn’t have any OceanSpray, I was hoping that they would have the new Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stains since NouveauCheap posted were also included in the 40% off sale. Since my RiteAid is going to close down, they didn’t have it and will not be carrying them. Since I wasn’t able to get my hands on any of those Kissable Lip Stains, I decided to get some other products instead.

I was able to spot a couple of Almay products on clearance. I bought all the ones that I could find. LOL Plus I had a couple of $2USD off any Almay cosmetics, which made the deal even sweeter! I was also able to find a couple of Revlon products on clearance but some of them weren’t interesting to me. Some of the products were really old and I have never seen before.

What I bought:
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs in Tan Glow
I love this stuff! This is my third bottle! My legs are not perfect. I have a couple of scars from my childhood and some recent ones. This product makes my legs so shimmery and almost flawless looking. I always feel confident whenever I use this on my legs. If you want, I can post a review with pictures and swatches. This retails for $13.99 but it was on sale. Buy $10 of Sally Hansen products and get $5 +UP Rewards.


Almay Powder Bronzer in 210 SunKissed (x2)
This was on clearance! I never tried this before but I can’t wait because I am somewhat of a bronzer addict but not as much as a blush addict. LOL This was on clearance for $2.57USD but I used $2USD off coupons so technically I paid $0.57USD for each. Yay! I will definitely be using these to contour or as an allover powder.


Almay Smart Shade Blush in 010 Pink Rose
This product was also on clearance for $2.24USD but with my coupon, I only paid $0.24USD plus tax. Now that my friend, is definitely a fabulous deal. I haven’t tried this yet but its claims to transform into your perfect blush shade once blended into your skin. Now that definitely sounds interesting! Hopefully it works out because I haven’t heard that many reviews on this product.


Revlon Age Defying Concealer in 001 Light Pale
This was on clearance for $2.62USD. I didn’t have any coupons for this but that was fine. I have never heard or tried this but I can’t wait to see how it works out. This concealer is supposed to give people a younger and brighter look. If you have tried this before, definitely let me know on whether you like it or not.


Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie
I have so many lip butters and hope that one day, I will be able to own all the shades available. Yes, I love them that much. LOL This was on sale for 40% off so it was $4.49USD. I had a $2USD off RiteAid VideoValues coupon and a $1USD off manufacturer coupon. With all my coupons and the sale, I only paid $1.49USD for this!


So that is all for my haul. Its not much but its enough for right now. LOL I can’t wait to try the Almay and Revlon products. Please let me know if you have tried any of these products and whether you love them or not. I would definitely love to know!!

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...