Saturday, June 9, 2012

NOTD: Cheetah/Leopard Print


Hey everyone! You guys have no idea how excited I am to show you this nail look. Its a little sad actually. LOL The reason why I am so excited to show you this nail look is because it was my first time doing and wearing cheetah/leopard print on my nails. I was always jealous whenever someone would post their nails and it was a cheetah/leopard print. I have seen so many in different colors but I decided to use neutral colors. I did this all by hand and I was actually surprised at how well it turned out. I never thought that I could actually be able to do it but it was actually pretty easy. I really love how it looks on my nails and I think that this NOTD is great to wear on the nails during the Summer.

WHAT I USED ON NAILS:
➸ Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro "260 Gold Silk" as my base color
➸ Revlon "916 Chocolate Truffle" for the big spots
➸ Revlon "420 Copperglaze Platinum" for the middle spots
➸ Orly Top2Bottom as my base coat
➸ Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat as my top coat



So that is all my NOTD! Hope you guys love my nail look! What do you guys think about my nail look? What do you think about cheetah/leopard prints? Would you do your nails like this?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...