Sunday, June 17, 2012

SPOTTED: L'Oreal Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator


Hey everyone! Guess what? L'Oreal came out with two different BB Creams. I guess the Magic Skin Beutifier BB Cream is geared toward younger generations while the Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator is for older women. The Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator claims to give the user 5 benefits, which are:
➸ Evens
➸ Illuminates
➸ Perfects
➸ Moisurizes
➸ Corrects




So far, there are only two shades: light and medium. What I really like about this BB Cream is that it has SPF15, which is great for those who love using BB Cream for the beach instead of wearing foundation. I don't know if is really gives the skin a glow because there wasn't any testers for this display but I think that if it does live up to its claims, it might be a great BB Cream to wear during the Summer.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen this new display for the L'Oreal Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator?
Would you be interested in this BB Cream?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: MakeupFromLisa
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...