Wednesday, July 4, 2012

BBW Haul: Paris Amour Shimmer Body Cream


Hey everyone! A few days ago, I went to BBW to check out their annual sale that they always seem to have. I didn't really have anything in mind but just wanted to look around and see if there was anything that I wanted that was inexpensive. They had a whole bunch of lotions and body washes on sale. I was going to get some more of those but then I remembered that I still have a couple that I bought a few months ago. I decided that I didn't really need anymore although I did almost end up caving in buying the Pink Chiffon lotion and body wash. SMH

I ended up controling myself and only getting one item! I bought the Shimmer Body Cream in the scent Paris Amour. I was instantly going to get either Pink Chiffon or Be Enchanted because those two scents are some of my favorites but I already have a bunch of lotions in those scents so I bought Paris Amour. I bought this lotion because I thought that it was probably going to be good for the summer since it contains shimmer. Now if you are not a fan of shimmer products, then you probably won't like this because it is full of shimmer. I think this is going to be such a great product for laying around at the beach or just walking along the boardwalk. I love looking all glowy during the Summer. LOL The shimmer is really subtle so you can't really notice it that well when you indoors, which is a good thing because no one wants to be looking like a shiny disco ball. The only one thing that I don't really like about this is that when you apply it, it leaves a bunch of tiny shimmers all over your palms. You probably won't be liking this if you apply this before you eat since I am sure that you wouldn't want shimmer all over your food. Other than that, I really like this lotion. It smells good and its very moisturizing.

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

3 comments:

  1. I ADORE Paris Amour! I picked up the body cream and mist on a whim (3 for 3 sale?) and really ended up loving it. Plus the packaging is so feminine and darling.

    I contemplated getting the shimmer body cream when I was in the store...but ended up walking away without it >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see why you love Paris Amour because it smells so good! Oh wow, 3 for $3USD is such a great deal. If I had known about that promotion, I would have bought a whole bunch. LOL Maybe it was a good thing that I didn't know about the sale because I would end up spending too much. I totally agree with you on the packaging. I love the colors and the picture of the Eiffel Tower on the front!

      Aww how come you end up decided not picking it up? Is it because of the shimmer?

      Delete
    2. Also, THANK YOU for following! I really appreciate it!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...