Friday, July 13, 2012

Haul: Physicians Formula & BroadWay Nails

Hey everyone! Sorry if I have been busy lately and not posting as much. Yesterday was my birthday. I didn't get anything makeup related but I did get a dress. If you would like to see the dress, definitely let me know and I will take pictures! Okay onto the post, if you didn't know already, CVS had a sale last week on Physicians Formula products. The sale was $7 off any PF cosmetics that was $7 and over. The $7 was taken off automatically at the register. IMO this was a great sale because if you wanted to try something that was lets say $7.49, then you would only be paying $0.49 plus tax for the product. Plus if you bought $30 worth of selected items, you would get a $10 gas card. I thought that it was a really good deal so I decided to buy a couple of products that I have been wanting.


I didn't buy much and only just bought eyeliners. I have been wanting to try the lash boosting eyeliner with serum from PF for the longest. My lashes are pretty short so any product that can claim to lengthen them is a product that I definitely want to try. Since I wanted to try to lengthen them, I decided to buy the PF Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Felt Tp Eyeliner + Serum. I bought two because these were the last two with the stickers on them. I bought both of them in Deep Brown. I wanted Black but there wasn't any left at the store. I can't remember the exact price of these but they were automatically $7 off and plus they had "Try Me FREE" rebate stickers on them, which means that I will get my money back after I fill out the forms and send everything required in. I was going to buy the one with the clear serum but these had more product in them so I bought these instead. These were originally $10.99 but I only paid $3.99 plus tax and will be getting money back in rebates. Yay!


The other eyeliners that I bought are the PF Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker in Ultra Black. I bought three but already gave one to my sister since she loves eyeliners. Whenever I buy a new eyeliner to try out, I always buy an extra for her as well. I can't remember who but I remember someone saying that these were their favorite drugstore eyeliners. When I got home, I swatched it on my hand and it was very pigmented and black. I let it dry a couple of seconds and rubbed it like crazy and it stayed! I must warn you though that these are not waterproof because I rubbed it under water as well and it came off easily. I haven't tried it on my eye lids yet but once I gave it a try a couple of times, I will definitely do a review! This eyeliner was $7.49 but with the sale, I only paid $0.49 plus tax. I went to two different CVS stores because the first one that I went to only had one. The second CVS store had only 2 left and it was priced $7.79 so I paid $0.79 plus tax. I noticed that the second CVS store had higher prices on all their products. I don't know why the CVS stores had different prices because they are pretty much down the street from one another.


So that is all for my CVS haul. I didn't even notice that I bought all eyeliners until I bought everything to the cashier and he made a comment on me stocking up. LOL If you have tried any of these eyeliners before, definitely let me know how you liked or didn't like it. I would love to know! If you would like to see a review and/or swatches, definitely let me know as well. Also before you think this is a great deal and start heading to your CVS store, the sale is already over and ended on July 7. I did do a post a couple of days earlier on this deal so hopefully, you guys were able to take advantage of the deal while it lasted.

I also went to Walgreens because I had some extra time and it was on my way home. I didn't need anything from Walgreens. I was just curious to see what they would have in their clearance section. They didn't really have much but they did have a couple of nail polishes on clearance. The only bad thing was that all the nail polishes that were in the clearance section were either dried up (as in there was NO MORE product in the bottle) or they were spilling from the top. I don't know why Walgreens just won't throw them away. I thought it was pretty deceiving selling empty nail polish bottles because if someone was rushing, they might not notice and end up buying it. What do you guys think?


There wasn't any other beauty products besides a couple of St. Patricks Day false lashes and this Broadway Fashion Diva Mismatch Manicure, which I decided to buy. It was on clearance for $3USD but then reduced to $1USD plus tax! I thought that was a pretty good deal. I didn't really need anymore false lashes but I thought these were cute since they were so colorful. They are all different colors ranging from lime green, orange, and pinks. I don't know if I am going to end up keeping this or I might just decide to give it to one of my neices. What do you think? Should I keep it and wear them all in one manicure or should I try to figure out some sort of different nail look? Or should I just give it to one of my nieces?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...