Friday, September 14, 2012

Going Crazy For CVS Clearance Sales


Hey everyone! This haul was definitely long over due. I was surprised that I hadn't post it already. I think it was because I went so many times during the CVS Clearance Sale that there were some hauls that I just forgot to post. Next time, I am just going to save all my clearance items and combine them all into one collection haul post because we all know that whenever CVS has their clearance sales, I always end up going more than once. This time I probably went five times, which is a bit crazy but I couldn't help it, especially seeing all the great items that everybody else gets.

I can't remember how much I paid for these items but I can remember that I had coupons for almost every item but one. Plus they were all on clearance and chances were that I had used a 20% off CVS coupon since I always get those during these sales, which saves me even more money. Out of this haul, there were only two products that I have never tried before and have always been curious about. I admit, if they were never on clearance, I would have never bought them. Yes, I am that much of a cheapie. LOL The only time when I buy something that I WANT and not NEED is when the item is on sale and if I have any coupons for it. I just hate wasting money on items that I just want because they are new on the market and maybe end up hating them.

In this haul, I only bought 4 items and all of them are beauty items. I bought two L'Oreal items, one CoverGirl, and one Essence of Beauty brush. The items that I bought were:
  • L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara "985 Blackest Black"
  • L'Oreal HIP Color Chrome Eyeliner "920 Gold Charge"
  • CoverGirl Outlast All Day Lipcolor "540 Pink Delight"
  • Essence of Beauty Smokey Eye Shadow Brush




So that is all for my haul. I didn't buy much but I sure did save a lot with my coupons! The only products that I have tried so far is the CG Outlast and the Essence of Beauty brush. If you didn't know already, Essence of Beauty is a CVS store brand and can only be found at CVS stores. They have some really great quality, affordable brushes that definitely don't get noticed much as they should. If you would like to see any reviews on these products, please let me know!

QUESTIONS:
Did you buy anything from the CVS clearance sale a while back?
Have you tried any of these products?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...