Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hauling At Target (Again!)


Hey everyone! I have been meaning to post up this haul for a few days now but for some reason, it got lost and jumbled in with all my other pictures. Granted I didn't buy anything on sale, except for one clearance item but the majority of the items can still be bought at the same price that I paid for at your Target store as well. This haul was more of a neccessity haul. For some reason, I have been punished lately with back acne. This is the first time that I have ever had any acne on my back. I think it might be because its summer an lately it been getting more hot these past few days, which has been causing oil build-up on my back turning into acne. The body wash that I was currently using, VS Body Wash, was doing nothing for my back acne but irritating it so I decided to try out a couple of samples that I had in my bathroom drawers.

One of the samples that I have been constantly trying was the Clean & Clear Morning Burst Body Wash. Oh my goodness, this product has been a life saver for my back. It has been clearing up the acne. Plus it doesn't irritate or dry out my skin. The sample that I had was blue, which was the Splash one that had the wildberry and guava scent but my Target only had this pink one and an orange one. I of course, decided to give the pink body wash a try becayse I love anything pink. The pink body wash is the Charge one, which is the promegrante and orange zest scent. It smells so good!


The other products that I decided to buy were the St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub. This is for blemish and blackhead control. I had run out of my current jar so I had to go and buy more. I decided to buy two since I use these a lot and plus they expire in 2014 so I am sure that I have enough time to go through both of these jars. I don't really use this on my face that much unless I am trying to wash off really stubborn makeup. The main thing that I use this scrub is for my legs!! I always exfoilate my legs with this before I shave and/or spray tan my legs. Exfoliating my legs with this scrub makes my legs stay hairless longer and makes my spray tan go on more even. Plus it always makes my legs feel so soft whenever I use this! If you are looking for a good leg exfoliater, I definitely reccommend giving this a try! Trust me, you will love it for your legs!


I was also running out on facial cleansers so I bought one as well. I love Clean & Clear and have been using this brand for over 7 years and so far, none of their products have ever failed me. Since I was running low on this, I wanted to re-purchase the Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Oil-Free Scrub. This is great because its gentle enough for my skin for everyday use because its not as strong as a scrub. Plus whats great about this is that it also came with a bonus sample, which is a travel size version of the Clean & Clear Morning Burst Body Wash "Splash". So now I have another one that I can use whenever I am traveling!


Before I left Target, I wanted to walk through the makeup aisles to see if they either had any new products or any products on clearance. My Target store is too lazy to put all the clearance items into bins and onto endcaps so they just leave them with the regular core items. So whenever you want to see if anything is on clearance, you would just have to spot the red clearance stickers on the actual products. Its kind of a hassle becasue sometimes I end up walking past one and not know until I see someone else grabbing for it. Sucks right? I was lucky enough to spot at least one clearance item on the Revlon shelves and it was the Revlon ColorStay Nail Polish "030 Calla Lily". It was on clearance for $4.12 but I had a $2 off Target coupon and a $2 off manufacturer coupon, so I only paid $0.12 plus tax. Yay me! **London Tipton moment here** LOL If you didn't know already, Calla Lily is a gorgeous sheer greyish-white polish with tiny multi-colored shimmer. I haven't tried this out yet but I have heard that it looks gorgeous on the nails.


So that is all for my Target haul. I am glad that I walked out of Target buying 99.9% products that were neccessities and less want. Its always hard walking into a Target and not getting everything that you see that is pretty, well atleast for me. So I am very proud of myself, although the next time I probably won't have as much self-control. LOL Definitely stay tuned for that future haul to see if my will power was strong enough.

QUESTIONS:
Have you gone into Target and only bought neccessities?
Have you tried any of these products and what do you think of them?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...