Thursday, October 18, 2012

Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012


Hey everyone! Oh my goodness, I got selected for another VoxBox. This would have to be my third VoxBox and I am so happy to have gotten chosen for the Beauty Bloggers one! You all know why, or at least must know why and thats because I love anything that has to do with beauty products!! If you didn't know already, I signed up for Influenster and every once in a while, they come out with certain voxboxes that includes products for people to test out and review. I don't get paid for doing these reviews and all reviews are my honest opinions. In this post, I won't be doing any reviews because I just got my Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012 in the mail today. I thought it was going to come later but when my mailman rang the doorbell, I ran to the front door hoping that it was any kind of package but was estatic when I found out that it was my Beauty Bloggers VoxBox!! I am just going to give you guys a peek into the products that I received. Don't worry, there will be reviews for these producs coming soon. I have to try them out first.


The products that I received are:
Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin "Light Hair"
I have never tried these Goody Spin Pins before but have always been curious about them ever since they came out in drugstores. I don't really ever put my hair in a bun unless I am in home and I would always use an elastic hair tie to do my bun so these spin pins should be interesting. The only thing is that the ones that I got were meant for light blonde hair and I have blackish-brown hair so these will probably show up in my bun but I would have to try them out first to see. With these spin pins, you coud create a bun, side bun and/or a double bun. These are supposed to replace all those bobbi pins that we would use when putting our hair in buns. I can't wait to see if these really work and will hold my bun. These retail for $7.29, which is somewhat price in my opinion for hair pins.



Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream
This is a travel size. The full size version retails for $6.00 for a 4oz bottle. This is supposed to control your hair from frizz and reduce styling time. It has coconut and silk extracts. You would apply this onto your hair when its towel dried and work it into your hair. I haven't tried it yet but it smells really good. I will either try this out tonight or tomorrow morning.



NYC Individual Eyes Custom Compact "Dark Shadows"
This is a limited edition but I actually have this compact a few months ago so I am wondering if its really a limited edition product. I am not much of a smokey eye fan so I wish I had received the one with purple shades since I remember seeing that one months ago in drugstores. This is all-in-one compact that has four shadows, primer, illuminator and applicators. Expect a review with swatches on this product soon. Plus let me know if you would like me to include an eye look as well in the review! But be warned, it will be my first black smokey eye look so don't expect anything too pretty. LOL This retails for $4.99 at drugstores.



Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit "05"
I love false lashes so I am excited to have gotten these to review. I never tried any Kiss lashes so I am excited to give these babies a try!! The lashes are gorgeous and full, which are ones that I love and tend to reach for. This starter kit retails for $5.99 at stores. These lashes are 100% human hair, which is the FIRST time having 100% human hair or any human hair. I always have the plastic lashes so I am super excited to try these out. This starter kit comes with everything a person needs for applying lashes. It comes with lash adhesive, pro lash applicator, and of course your pair of lashes. I can't wait to try these but I might have to trim them a bit on the ends because they look a bit long.



EBOOST Daily Health Booster
This is an energy health booster in all-natural orange flavor. You can buy a box of 20 packets for $28 or a box of 30 packets for $39. They also sell these in shots, which you can get a box of 12 shots for $39. These claim to boost your mood, immunity, and focus with all natural ingredients without any crash feeling. I actually got one before in my Naturals VoxBox so I am glad to have another packet on hand. If you would like to see a review on this, please let me know.



White Barn Candle "Nutmeg & Spice"
These candles are sold at BBW stores for $3.50 for a mini sized candle. I didn't know that BBW changed the company logo on their candle to White Barn instead of the usual Slatkin Co name. I love BBW candles so I am excited to get one in my VoxBox. I don't know if everyone who received a VoxBox got the same candle but I got Nutmeg & Spice. Nutmeg & Spice is described as "a warm ad cozy fragrance inspired by an elegent mixture of nutmeg and all of autumn's very best spices. It smells so good and definitely reminds me of winter. I can't wait to burn this. Plus what I really love is that they included a coupon. The coupon is a BBW coupon where you could buy the 3-wick candles for $10 and it has a limit of 5 per customer. I am definitely going to be stocking up on Leaves, which is my favorite candle of all time.



So those are all the products that I received. Expect reviews on some of these products soon. If there is a certain product that you would like to know more about and/or want to see a review on, please let me know and I will do one once I test it out a couple of times. Like I said before, I am super excited to have gotten all these products and will look forward to testing them all out.

QUESTIONS:
What products are you looking foward to seeing a review on?
Have you tried any of these products?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

**I received all these products to review in my Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012. All reviews and opinions are my honest thoughts. I am not getting paid to mention any of these products.**

2 comments:

  1. ooh I've seen those eyelash applicator by one if my favorite beauty guru, is it easier to use with the applicator?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it yet but once I do, I'll let you know instantly!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...