Thursday, November 1, 2012

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration


Hey everyone! I hope you guys all had a happy and safe Halloween last night! In case you didn't know, I got invited to another BzzCampaign!! I am so happy because this campaign is for the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration skincare line. I have always wanted to try Burt's Bee skincare products so I am glad that I finally have the chance to try them out and review them here for you guys. Plus the Intense Hydration face care line is made with clary sage, which has the ability to adapt and retain moisture. Also when I heard that "100% of women tested said their skin felt hydrated after using Burt's Bees Intense Hydration products," I just had to try it! So when I found about that BzzAgent was having a campaign to try out these products, I instantly logged on and signed up for it! If you don't know already, I am a BzzAgent and to find more about that you can CLICK HERE to learn more.


According to the Burt's Bees website, the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Face Care line is
  • Clincally proven to intensly hydrate dry skin
  • Helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Noncomedogenic
  • 99% Natural
  • Enhanced with probiotic technology
The products that I received were:
  • Burt's Bee Intense Hydration Night Cream ($17.99)
  • Burt's Bee Intense Hydration Treatment Mask ($17.99)
  • Burt's Bee Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser ($9.99)
Burt's Bees Intense Hydation Face Care Line




Burt's Bees Intense Hydraation Night Cream


Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Treatment Mask


Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser

Those are all the products that I received to review. I also got a couple of samples with coupons to give to my friends and family members to try out as well. I got five samples of the Day Cream and 5 samples of the Night Cream. I already gave some out to my mom and friends but I have two left over (one of each) and I am thinking about including those two in a giveway with some other products that I have been saving for a giveaway for a while now. Let me know what you guys think..

Samples/Coupons: Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Day Cream
Samples/Coupons: Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream


So those are all the products that I received! I was hoping to get the Day Cream as well so I could try it out with the Night Cream but thats fine. I will be trying these out for the next few weeks so expect a review soon!

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried any products from the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration skincare line before?
What skincare brand are you currently using?
TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content (unless otherwise stated) and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...