Saturday, December 15, 2012

One Year Birthday!

Hey everyone! Oh my goodness! I can't believe that today, December 15, 2012 marks the one year birthday of my blog! One year has gone by so fast and I am so happy to still see it running. I just want to thank everyone who has supported me and my makeup blog (aka makeup obsession)! That means you! So thank you from the bottom of my heart! I was think about doing a giveaway since I have already been collecting items for it. What do you guys think? Should I have a giveaway on my blog? Also, since its been a year, I just want to know if you guys have any suggestions or any other posts that you would like to see on my blog. Or basically what you would like to see my blog improve on? Definitely let me know by commenting below! Don't forget!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your one year birthday of this blog! I would love to see makeup looks you've done on yourself and maybe even some nails of the day, or swatches if nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have been meaning to post up some EOTD looks but my camera sucks at capturing the colors on my eyes. I have tried taking pictures with different lighting but they always come out looking horrible. I just might have to invest in a better camera but I just don't have the budget for it right now, maybe someday in the future. Don't worry about the NOTD posts because I will definitely be posting those up! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...