Thursday, January 24, 2013

2012 Beauty Awards



Hey everyone! Since I am done with posting up all my Spotted posts, I thought that it was finally time to post up my 2012 Beauty Awards. I was just going to do a December 2012 Favorites instead but thought that I would just so a favorites for the whole year instead. If you would still like to see my December 2012 Favorites, definitely let me know and I will post it up since I already took pictures for it. I think this is actually my first time doing an end of the year beauty award and I will definitely try to keep doing this at the end of each year to show you guys what products that I had been loving during that year. For instance, the following products are all the products that I love in 2012 and am currently loving right now. Usually I would talk about the products that I list in Favorites posts but this time, I am just going to list them. Some of the products listed already have reviews on them, so you can definitely check them out. Okay now let's get on with my 2012 Beauty Awards..

Best Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Best Drugstore Foundation: Almay Clear Complexion "Sand"
Best High-End Foundation: Lancome Teint Idole Ultra "Buff 4(C)"
Best Concealer: Almay Clear Compexion Liquid Concealer "Light/Medium"
Best Powder: Laura Geller Balance-N-Brighten Foundation "Medium"
Best Brush: ELF Studio Powder Brush
Best Blush: Rimmel Lasting Finish Blendable Powder Blush & Highlighter "Autumn Catwalk"
Best Bronzer: Physicians Formula Bronze Booster "Light To Medium"


Best Eye Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
Best Eyeshadows: Urban Decay NAKED & Lorac PRO palettes
Best Eyeliner: Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil "Black"
Best Mascara: Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! & Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara


Best Lip Products: Revlon Lip Butter "Strawberry Shortcake" & Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain "Sweetheart"
Best Lip Balm/Treatment: Vaseline Lip Therapy "Original"


Best Fragrance: Victoria's Secret Noir Tease & Britney Spears Fantasy


Best Nail Polishes: Revlon "Endless Possibilities" & China Glaze "For Audrey"


Best Haircare Product: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner
Best Facial Skincare product: Burt's Bees Intense Moisture Night Cream
Best Body Product: Victoria's Secret Body Butter "Forever Blushing"


So those are all the products that I loved in 2012!! I definitely can't believe that a whole year is already over and we are now in the year 2013. 2012 really went by fast so let's make sure that we all make the most of 2013! If you guys would like to know more about any of the products that I listed above, please let me know!

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...