Thursday, January 17, 2013

CVS Haul: Revlon Nearly Naked, Rimmel Clean Finish, & Nivea Lip Butter


 Hey everyone! I am so excited to have gotten my hands on some new Revlon products. If you didn't know, last week, CVS had this awesome sale on the new Revlon Nearly Naked products!! They were on sale for $6.99 each and you get $2ECBs back (limit 6). Plus I had gotten a CVS coupon for $3 off $10 Revlon cosmetics purchase. For me, that was definitely a great deal. Since I was at CVS, I decided to check out the clearance sale going on right now. I always have to walk around the makeup aisles a couple of times to check any new products or to make sure that I don't forget to buy something. Anyways...

What I bought:
RIMMEL Clean Finish Foundation "240 Soft Beige"
This was on clearance for 50% off so I only bought it for $2.50 and I had $2.50ECBs from a previous purchase so I got this for FREE and only paid for tax!! Heck yeah! I have heard a couple of great reviews about this foundation so I am surprised that its on clearance. What makes this foundation really interesting is that it comes with a stick applicator inside so instead of having to pour out the product, you would just use the stick to get the foundation out.


REVLON Nearly Naked Foundation "150 Nude"
Oh my goodness! I am so happy to have gotten my hands on this new foundation. I was surprised that it was on sale so quickly. This was on sale for $6.99 (original price is around $9.99, depending on the store) but you get $2ECBs back and I had a CVS coupon, which made the deal even better. I only ended up paying $3.49 for this!! I have been trying this foundation out since I bought it and I have to say that I really like it. I already have a first impressions post coming up, so stay tuned for that. I just need to edit my pictures and type up the post. If you would like to see a more in-depth review as well, definitely let me know.


REVLON Nearly Naked Pressed Powder "010 Fair"
Usually when a new foundation comes out with a pressed powder, I don't ever buy the pressed powder that comes out with it but this time, it was an exception. LOL This was also on sale for $6.99 (original price is around $9.99, depending on the store) but you get $2ECBs back and I had a CVS coupon, which made the deal even better. I only ended up paying $3.49 for this as well. I have also been trying this pressed powder and I like it as well. I have been using this with the Nearly Naked liquid foundation as well as with my other liquid foundations. This product will also be featured in my first impressions post but I can do a separate post as well, if you guys want that instead. Just let me know!


NIVEA Lip Butter "Raspberry Rose Kiss" 
These past two months, my lips have been super dry. When I wake up, my lip are dry to the point that they feel like they are going to crack, if I don't end up putting lip balm soon. Ouch! I have been on the search for the best lip balm or lip butter to make this annoying problem disappear. This is a new product that recently came out as well. It was on sale for $2.50 when I bought it. Hopefully this lip butter will work. There were also flavors on the display but I picked this one because I love berry scented products. I haven't given this a try yet but if you would like to see a review on it, let me know and I will start trying it out.


So those are all the products that I bought last week from CVS! I usually don't buy new products until I see a couple of reviews and swatches on these but these three products, I just couldn't wait, especially on the Revlon Nearly Naked products! I am surprised that I got such a great deal on all of these products, which is a bit rare for new products unless they are BOGO 50% sales.

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried out any of these new products yet?
Which product would you like to see a review on?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...