Monday, January 28, 2013

NOTD: Milani "Fuchsia Fierce"



Hey everyone! Here is another NOTD post from yours truly! Hopefully I will keep this in my routine and keep posting up more nail polish swatches this year. I didn't do so good last year. LOL I must say that, I have been starting to wear nail polishes more and I am definitely loving it! I miss having color on my nails. Plus its nice to get compliments on the nail polish that I am wearing. I am sure you guys all know what I am talking about! I know you guys all get smiley face whenever someone tells you that they like your nails and asks you what polish you are wearing. Thats right!!





Okay enough with my rambling! For this NOTD, I am wearing Milani "Fuchsia Fierce". I think I bought this polish in November 2012 and probably have worn it twice but this is the first time where I actually took pictures of it. Even the name of this polish includes the word fuchsia, I think Fuchsia Fierce is more of a red. It does have some pink in it but from afar, it looks like a vibrant red. I actually think this is one of the most vibrant polishes that I have ever worn. Its definitely a great summer color! One coat is opaque but I always do two coats with my polishes.

QUESTIONS:
Do you have Fuchsia Fierce?
What do you think of Milani polishes?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...