Sunday, January 27, 2013

Review & Swatches: LAURA GELLER Blush -N- Brighten "Pink Grapefruit"



Hey everyone! If you have been following me for a while now then you would have known that I was lucky enough to find the Laura Geller All Stars Most Coveted Collection For Face & Eyes at ULTA a few months on clearance for only $39.50 where as the regular price was $56.60 and the retail value was $124.50!! The set actually came with other products as well but in this post, I am just going to talk about the Laura Geller Blush -N- Brighten Baked Cheek Color "Pink Grapefruit". If you would like to see reviews on the other products included in the set, definitely let me know.





DESCRIPTION:
"Blush-n-Brighten is a blush that works for everyone! Baked and beautiful, Pink Grapefruit, contains rich tones of beige, mauve and shimmering pink-universal hues that create a healthy flush to almost any skin tone. Mineral oil-free and paraben-free, my smooth-wearing blush is also loaded with the antioxidant protection of Centella Asiatica and White Tea Extracts." -Taken from the pamphlet included in the All Stars kit.

HOW TO USE:
"Using a fluffy blush, sweep Blush-n-Brighten from the tops of your ears to the apples of your cheeks for a healthy, rosy glow. - Taken from the pamphlet included in the All Stars kit.

PRICE:
Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten Baked Cheek Colors retail for $29.50 each but in my opinion, I think its actually better to buy the sets that come out every once in a while. If you are a newbie and have been wanting to try out some Laura Geller products, then the sets are definitely a great deal because you get a bunch of her products for a great price. Plus you get some full sized products as well in the set, depending on which set you buy.

THOUGHTS:
Pink Grapefruit is such a gorgeous color. Usually I tend to prefer pink shades over any other color for my cheeks but I just love the glow that this gives me. Pink Grapefruit is such a gorgeous rosy shade. I have seen some reviews on this and a lot of people actually describe Pink Grapefruit as a pinkish shade but mines is more on the rosy side, as you can see in my swatches. It does have some pink veining in the blush but its barely noticeable once swatched or worn on the cheeks. I am thinking that its because its a baked blush and no two baked blushes have the same veining so they tend to come out a bit differently. The packaging is just a simple black compact. I love the packaging. Its not bulky and fits in my storage containers easily unlike the Physicians Formula compacts.





Other than that, I really like this blush and plan on buying more LG baked blushes, depending on my budget and if its on sale. LOL If you haven't tried any Laura Geller products, I definitely recommend you try out her blushes and especially her Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation SPF 15. If you would like to see a review on that, definitely let me know!

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried any Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten Baked Cheek Colors?
What do you think of Pink Grapefruit?
Have you tried any Laura Geller products?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...