Thursday, January 17, 2013

SPOTTED: Nail Rock Nail Caviars



Hey everyone! Oh my goodness, I am so happy to see these in the drugstore! So far, I have only spotted these at Walgreens, so if you are interested, definitely check there. If you don't know what new products that I saw, they are the Nail Rock Nail Caviars. These look like they are the more affordable versions to the Ciate Caviar Manicure sets (sold at Sephora for $25USD). Now I don't know how much the Nail Rocks are but I am sure that they are cheaper than $25USD. I wish that Walgreens would put price stickers on their new displays.





Okay, enough with my rambling. In this display, there are four sets! I love how all the sets looks and would love to try them all someday. I don't know if any of these sets have names because I couldn't find the names anywhere. I would definitely love to buy all of these but since I cook everyday, I would be scared that these might fall off into the food or they might come off when I am washing the dishes. What do you guys think? Have you spotted these new Nail Rock sets? Which set would you be looking forward to getting on your nails?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...