Friday, January 11, 2013

Spotted: New CoverGirl Products


Hey everyone! Here is another spotted post on new CoverGirl products!!! Recently, CG + Olay came out with their Concealer Balm. It claims to have a glide-on formula, which conceals with no tugging or pulling. I think this comes six shades and I don't know if they are going to come out with anymore shades because the shade range isn't that wide.
The different shades are:
  • 310 Fair
  • 320 Fair Light
  • 330 Light
  • 340 Light Medium
  • 350 Medium
  • 360 Medium Dark


I haven't given these a try so I don't know how well these are. I was debating on whether to buy one but I never really have any luck with stick concealers. If you have given these a try, please let me know if they are worth trying out or not. I haven't tried much CoverGirl products. I think I have only tried one CG blush and the CG NatureLuxe foundation. LOL Have you seen this display yet? Have you tried this concealer? Would you give this a try?

If you didn't know already, CoverGirl came out with a new line of foundations, which is the CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundations. These foundations claim to have a built-in primer and a concealer. Its funny because on the display, it says that it will keep you fabulous until five. Does that mean that after five, the foundation will wear off? LOL In case, you guys wanted to know the price point on this, it sells for $11.99 each at CVS stores but keep in mind that prices vary by stores and region. What do you guys think about this foundation?




TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...