Sunday, January 13, 2013

SPOTTED: Sally Hansen Maximum Treatments



Hey everyone! Here is another display that I spotted. I actually saw this display in Walgreens the other day. I didn't get any just because I have way too many nail treatments that I either need to use or try out. Sally Hansen came out with three new maximum treatments and each is designed for a certain problem. Each treatment is targeted for a specific purpose. One of them is a growth treatment and is meant to lengthen your nails. It claims to have visible results in one week. The second treatment is for strength treatment, which makes your nails stronger in one week as well. Actually all these treatments claim to have results within one week. The last treatment is meant for strength treatment as well but for hard nails. To me, strong and hard nails are pretty much the same but I guess Sally Hansen thinks they are different. LOL


QUESTIONS:
Have you seen this new Sally Hansen display?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovesMakeup
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...