Sunday, February 10, 2013

CVS Haul (Feat. Physicians Formula, Milani, Clear, Nailene, & Vaseline)


Hey everyone! Its been a while since I've been shopping at CVS. I think its probably been a month since my last shopping trip there. I don't really shop at CVS that much anymore because the one by my house tends to have rude employees. There is only one cashier thats really nice but I rarely see her whenever I do shop there so its not really worth it to continue shopping at a store where the employees don't even give a concern. Plus the store is really messy and there is dust all over the product, which is just plain nasty.

What I bought:
CLEAR Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Nourishing Shampoo
I remembered that I had a coupon for a free Clear product, hence the whole reason why I was at CVS in the first place. I don't really know how I got the coupon but it probably came in through the mail. Either way, I love coupons for freebies! I am sure that all you guys love coupons for freebies as well. While I was there, I decided to check out the makeup aisles to see if there were any good deal running for the week but there were none that really interested me.

CVS PHARMACY Organic Cotton Rounds
I actually never knew that companies made organic cotton rounds so I thought that I might as well give them a try. These cotton rounds claim to be 100% cotton, certified organic, and grown exclusively on organic farms. I have tried these so far and they are really good, just like any other cotton rounds that I have tried. They don't fall apart or leave little fuzzy things on my face or eye area. These were on clearance at my CVS store for $1.08 each.


NAILENE Perfect Tip (x2)
I don't remember the exact price that I paid for these but they were 50% off. I bought these because I thought that they would be great for doing french tips or designs using straight or curved lines. I have done french tips myself before but I always hate how my lines are never straight so hopefully these will stick on good and work out. Each pack comes with 96 tips so I think that these will definitely last me a while.


PHYSICIANS FORMULA Eye Booster 2-in-1 Day & Night Lash Boosting Serum (x2)
I haven't tried these but I have tried the ones in the fat tubes, which is pretty the same except that you can wear the other one as an eyeliner. These come out clear so no one would be able to tell that you have serum on your lash line. These claim to make your lashes appear more glamorous  dramatic, and luscious. Supposedly 93% saw more defined lashes. I thought I might as well give this a try since I have short lashes and I would love for them to be longer. These were on clearance for 50% off. The price was somewhere around $6 for one.


MILANI Color Perfect Lipstick "07 Rose Hip"
I know, I know! I told myself that I wasn't going to be buying anymore makeup for the meantime but I just couldn't help myself. I heard that selected Milani lip products were on clearance for 75%, meaning that they would be priced around $1. I think I paid under $1.50 for this lipstick. I do have one other Milani lipstick, which I bought during the last CVS clearance sale and I hate it. It smells horrible and has no pigmentation at all, except for leaving shimmer on my lips. Since so many people were hauling these lipsticks, I thought maybe I just got a dud and decided to check out the other shades. There wasn't that many left at my display and the majority was wiped out. I bought Rose Hip because it looked like a really pretty shade plus it didn't have a horrible smell like the first Milani lipstick that I bought.


VASELINE Lip Therapy "Original"
This is my second repurchase! I love this stuff! Can anyone tell me if the big jar of Vaseline is exactly the same as this little jar because I would rather just buy a huge jar of this since I definitely see myself repurchasing again and again? If you haven't tried this before and have somewhat dry lips, you should definitely give this a try.


Thats it for my haul. I haven't tried any of these yet except for the Vaseline, which I am loving in the winter. Its just so moisturizing and feels so nice on my lips. I have swatched the Milani lipstick but haven't worn it yet because since its such a bold color, I want to wait until my lips are back to normal. If you have tried any of these products, definitely let me know how you feel about them.

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried any of these products before?
Have you ever used organic cotton rounds before?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. I've actually not tried any of these but the cotton rounds are a good buy and I should pick up some too. That's cool that they are organic, lol, I'm glad they are still very affordable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do plan on buying some, you should go as soon as possible because they were on clearance. I went back to buy some more and they were all gone at my CVS store. Hopefully you will have better luck.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...