Tuesday, February 12, 2013

FOTD For Tết



Hey everyone! I just wanted to show you guys my FOTD for Tết, this Sunday! Sorry if I am a few days on posting this but I wasn't sure if I was going to post up the pictures because I look so white in them. LOL I guess thats my fault for taking pictures directly in front of my window with the sun shining on my face. I really need to find a better way to take pictures without looking somewhat ghostly. Either I need to save up money to buy a better camera or just find some what to deal with the lighting in my room. What do you guys think?

Since it was Tết, I didn't want to go all out on my makeup because I was going to be seeing a lot of my relatives in one day so I wanted to go for a natural look. I wish that the colors showed up more better instead of getting washed out so I am sorry for that. Like for instance, my lips are more of a red but in the pictures, they look more like a fuchsia shade.

What I am wearing on my face:
  • PONDS Dry Skin Cream
  • SMASHBOX Photo Finish Foundation Primer
  • REVLON ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup "250 Medium Beige"
  • ELF STUDIO Concealer Pencil "Light"
  • REVLON Nearly Naked Pressed Powder "010 Fair"
  • PHYSICIANS FORMULA Healthy Wear Bronzer "Tan"
  • MAC Powder Blush "Peony Petal"
  • STILA Illuminating Finishing Powder "Rose Gold"
  • ELF STUDIO Eyebrow Kit "Dark"
  • LORAC Behing The Scene Eye Shadow Primer
  • URBAN DECAY Naked Palette
  • TARTE Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
  • MAYBELLINE The Falsies Volume Express Mascara "Black Drama"
  • ULTA Kohl Eye Liner "Halo"
  • PHYSICIANS FORMULA Shimmer Strips Eyeliner "Brown"
  • ELF STUDIO Lip Lock Pencil
  • TARTE LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint "Swank"
  • TARTE Lip Gloss "Nuria"
I don't really have dry skin but I just love the feel of the Ponds Dry Skin Cream on my face as a morning moisturizer. Plus it doesn't irritate or break my skin out, which is always a plus in my book. Overall, I am happy with my FOTD and glad that my face makeup stayed all day but then again, I never had a problem with my makeup fading throughout the day anyways. If you guys have a question on any of the products that I used for this FOTD, definitely let me know. Plus keep in mind, that some of the products featured are products that I already have a review on, so please check those first.

QUESTIONS:
Did you celebrate Tết this Sunday?
Do you ever have problems with your camera and/or lighting?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...