Thursday, February 7, 2013

Late Tarte Haul


Hey everyone! Sorry that this post is so late. I actually wanted to get it up earlier so you guys could all get on the sale but I ordered on the last day of the say and just received my products in early to mid December. If you didn't know already, Tarte was actually having a 30% Friends & Family sale on their website. Now if you know me, I love my sales and 30% off is a great deal for high-end products, especially since the highest discount I have ever seen for high-end makeup is 20% off. This was my first time ordering from Tarte Cosmetics from their website.


I actually wish I had signed up for eBates before I made my Tarte order because I would've gotten 8.0% cash back. If you shop online a lot, you should definitely sign up for eBates because you get cash back from your transactions and its FREE money. To sign up for eBates, you can CLICK HERE. Its definitely a great thing because if you are like me and love makeup and shop online from Sephora (or any other website store), you will get 8.0% cash back from each Sephora purchase made online (or a certain amount of percentage back with other purchases).

Okay, back to my haul. LOL I just had to share with you guys about eBates because I love it so much. I didn't know about the Tarte F&F sale until I saw someone instagram about it. I wasn't intending to buy anything but just to look around their sale section to see if there was anything good. Of course, I ended up adding stuff to my cart in the end.

What I bought:
◊ TARTE GLOW YOUR WAY TO GORGEOUS BEST OF THE AMAZON ESSENTIALS SETThis set was such a great deal. It comes with 8 full size products plus a sharpener! I am so glad that this set wasn't out of stock when I ordered. The last that I checked, its still in stock on the Tarte website, in case you are interested. If you want to check it out, you can CLICK HERE. I actually got the set in Medium because Light was out of stock. The Medium set comes with:
  • Maracua Creaseless Concealer "Medium"
  • SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner "Fig"
  • Amazonian Clay Cream Eyeshadow "Shimmering Taupe"
  • LipSurgence Lip Luster "Sweet"
  • Amazonian Clay 12HR Blush "Peaceful"
  • Lights, Camera, Lashes! 4-in-1 Mascara "Black"
  • Shadow Brush
  • Blush Brush
  • Sharpener

Plus all the full size products came in a cute purple makeup bag! This bag is so great for traveling. I love how the bag opens up all the way and on one side, it has little pockets to hold your brushes and/or other skinny products. Plus on the other side contains a zipper compartment, which can hold more of your makeup! Its definitely a big bag that can hold a lot of makeup.






◊ TARTE LE PICTURE PERFECT CURLER
I also decided to order their lash curler because I have always been curious about it. Plus the ELF one that I used to always use cut off some of my lashes a while back so I threw it away. This one is a limited edition so the handles on the lash curler has the same cute print as the packaging of the set. Plus it came with a deluxe size sample of their Lights, Camera, Lashes! 4-in-1 Mascara "Black" and a refill pad for the curler. I love this mascara so I am glad that I have some more back-ups of it. I have tried this lash curler a couple of time and I really like it but I still need to get used to it because the spring feels a bit different from my Revlon lash curler.



I also received a couple of samples with my order. I signed up for an account with Tarte so I got to chose a deluxe size sample to go with my order. I picked the Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer. I haven't tried this yet but the name sounds pretty good. LOL When I received my package in the mail, I was surprised to see two extra samples with my order!! I was so happy and didn't expect them because I ordered on the last day and thought that they had ran out. The two surprise deluxe size samples that I got were the Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil and the Tarte Amazonian Clay Mineral Bronzer "Park Ave Princess." I am surprised with how big the Pure Maracuja Oil sample is because it will definitely last me a long time. I haven't tried this yet but I have always been curious about it.


So those are all the products that I got from my Tarte 30% off Friends & Family sale. I am so happy with my haul and can't wait to review everything for you guys! If there is a product that you want me to review first, let me know and I will definitely try that one first. Again, sorry for not letting you guys know about the sale but I will try to do better next time because its such a great sale for 30% off and plus you can get 8.0% cash back with eBates.

QUESTIONS:
Did you take advantage of the Tarte 30% Friends & Family sale?
Have you tried any of these products?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE
EBATES: CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. I love tarte but I didn't know about the sale in time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I found out about the sale at the last minute too. I wish I had found out about it when it first started so I could have let you guys all know about it. Hopefully this year when they have it again, I will find out earlier.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...