Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lips Of Day For Tết



Hey everyone! If you guys didn't know, this Sunday was Lunar New Years. Since it was New Years, I wanted to wear as much red as I could without looking overly done. Expect an outfit post coming soon. Since I didn't really have any true red shirts, I decided to incorporate some red lips into my FOTD. Now if you know me, you would know that I don't really wear a lot of red lipsticks since I think pinks and nudes are more easier to wear and maintain throughout the day. Red lips are a bit more high maintenance, if you ask me but since I recently bought an ELF Studio Lip Lock Pencil, I decided to give it a try with some reds. Thats why you can somewhat see a white (highlighted) line around my lips in the picture.

Since I wanted to incorporate red in my FOTD, I went through my entire lip product drawer in search of the perfect red. To my surprise  I actually don't have many reds. Since I didn't own a lot of reds, it was definitely easy to chose the perfect combo.

What I wore on my lips:
  • TARTE LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint "Swank"
  • TARTE Lip Gloss "Nuria"
  • ELF STUDIO Lip Lock Pencil
On my lips, its actually more red but for some reason, in the picture, the red is toned down. I think it was because I was taking the pictures in direct sunlight. I am so glad that I used my lip lock pencil because it really stop any bleeding or the gloss from moving above my lips. It was definitely the perfect lip look for the special day! I will definitely be wearing this combination more often because I am in love with the color.

QUESTIONS:
Have you ever tried any Tarte lip products?
Did you celebrate Lunar New Years?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...