Monday, February 4, 2013

NOTD: Peripera Perfume Nail Polish "Pink Shot"



Hey everyone! I am been meaning to get this post typed up for a while now but for some reason, I could never finish typing it. I would just type a few words and then move onto my next post, hoping to come back and finish this one but I never do until now. First let me talk about the actual bottle! The bottle of this nail polish is just so freaking adorable! The top of the polish is in the shape of a cat with its tail sticking straight up! I hope you can see it from my pictures! Its just so cute, especially if you are a cat lover!



Peripera "Pink Shot" is a gorgeous baby pink polish with some iridescent to it. I hope that you can see the iridescent in my bottle shots. This is my only Peripera polish and I really love it. The brush is really great too because its one of those wide brushes, which makes it really easy to apply polish onto your nails. The formula is really great as well and so easy to apply.








I am surprised that people don't really talk about Peripera that much because I tried look for swatches for their other polishes and I couldn't really find any blogs talking about them. Probably because Peripera is a Korean brand and can only be found on the Peripera website or in Korea. If you guys know any Asian stores in the States that sell Peripera polishes, definitely let me know!!

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried any Peripera polishes?
What do you think of Pink Shot?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this brand before, but I'm loving the color and the unique design of the bottle.

    I've nominated you for a Liebster award! Visit my blog for the post.
    http://beautyinthebreakdown4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peripera is a Korean brand polish. I think you can only buy it online from their site. The bottle is pretty cute and great for all those cat lovers out there! ;) Thanks for the nomination! I'll be sure to check it out!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...