Sunday, February 24, 2013

Spotted: Ardell Color Impact Lashes


Hey everyone! Guess what? Ardell recently came out with some new lashes that are meant to enhance your eye color. This collection has lashes for every eye color from blue, green, hazel, and brown eyes. What makes this collection interesting is that each lashes are tinted with colors. Instead of your usual black lashes, each lashes from this collection are tinted.








There are six new lashes in the collection. For instance, for hazel and brown eyes, Ardell has lashes that tinted green. Sorry that the colors don't really show up on the lashes in my pictures that well. For some reason, my camera just couldn't pick up the tint of colors but when you see these lashes in person, you can definitely see the color. I think these lashes might be great for those who have always wanted to try colored mascaras but never wanted to deal with the messy fallout or waste of product. You can use each lash pair for a couple of times whereas with a colored mascara tube, you would probably only use it a couple of times before you get tired or bored with it. What do you guys think?

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen these new Color Impact lashes from Ardell?
Would you try these lashes out?
Have you ever tried colored mascaras before?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen these yet but that's quite interesting. I love colored falsies. I think they're a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never tried colored lashes before but who knows that might change someday.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...