Monday, February 18, 2013

Spotted: Sinful Colors Sugar Rush


Hey everyone! I just wanted to show you guys a new display that I spotted at my Walgreens! If you are a fan of pastel colors, then you might just love the shades in the Sinful Colors Sugar Rush collection. There are eights shades in the collection but there was one shade that I remember was part of a previous collection, which was Unicorn, the light yellow polish. The other seven shades are new, to my knowledge.


In this collection, the shades are:
  • 1170 Sugar N Spice
  • 953 Unicorn
  • 1172 Cotton Candy
  • 1174 Candy Coated
  • 1180 Sweet Tooth
  • 1169 Sugar Rush
  • 1171 Sweet Nothing
  • 1173 Orange Cream








Let me just say, that I am loving the names, with the exception of Unicorn. I mean Unicorn is still a cute name but its not something that sounds yummy. Haha! Definitely let me know if you have spotted this new collection at your Walgreens. Plus if you love pastel shades, which polish would you be getting. I am actually loving all the shades in this collection and think that they will all look gorgeous for the Spring. Definitely let me know what you guys think!

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. I saw this display as well and I was totally drawn to it! Pastels make me so happy and they make me excited for spring! I really want "Candy Coated" especially! There is also a great new glitter collection from SC, I have a feeling I won't be able to resist those polishes either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of them look gorgeous. I can't decide. LOL I haven't seen the new glitter from Sinful Colors yet but my Walgreens is pretty slow with bringing out new collections. They must be really pretty if you can't resist them. Haha!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...