Monday, March 18, 2013

NOTD: Green Glitter French Tips


Hey everyone! I don't know about you but I thought it was time to post up a NOTD post. Usually whenever I can't remember my last NOTD post, that is when I know that its time to do another one. LOL This is a nail look that I have been wearing on my nails a few weeks ago. I have always wanted to try out the glitter french tip look but I have always postponed it because glitter is such a hassle to remove. Usually whenever I wear glitter on my nails, I would just peel it off whenever I shower but I feel like that just takes a long time yet I decided to try out the nail anyway. :)



NAIL PRODUCTS THAT I USED:
  • ORLY Top2Bottom Base Coat
  • SINFUL COLORS Nail Polish "Mint Apple"
  • REVLON Nail Polish "Blue Mosiac"
  • SECHE VITE Top Coat
Steps To Complete This Nail Look:
  1. As with every manicure, I always start with a base coat to keep my nails from staining or turning yellow. A base coat acts like protector for my nails and for right now, I am using my ORLY Top2Bottom as a base coat. It works as a top coat as well but its not as glossy as the Seche Vite. Plus it takes a long time to dry. 
  2. For the actual color, I decided to chose SINFUL COLORS "Mint Apple" for my base color. I only did two coats for this to be opaque and I love how it shows up on my nails.
  3. Once Mint Apple dries, I applied REVLON "Blue Mosaic" onto the tips of my nails. 
  4. To finish up this whole nail look, I topped each nail off with my SECHE VITE as the top coat. I love using this for a top coat because it makes every manicure glossy and it makes them dry fast as well. The only thing that I don't like about it is the chemicals. 



So those are all the products that I used for this nail look! I hope that you guys all liked it and please let me know if you would like to see more nail of the day posts. Also if you have any other ideas on what kind of posts you would like me to do, please let me know and I might consider them! As always, thanks for reading my posts and I hope that you enjoyed them!

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. reminds me of a mermaid! ... and I love spam ( the food kind ) LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I didn't think of that but now that you mention, it does kind of remind me of a mermaid when I look at it. Haha yay for spam! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...