Monday, April 22, 2013

Haul : Almay Mascaras

Hey everyone! I just got back from Walgreens and of course had to bring back some goodies home with me. I had a manufacturer coupon for $5/2 Almay products! In my opinion, that is definitely a high value coupon. Usually for makeup, you would just see $1/1 coupons so I knew that I had to use the $5/2 coupon. I didn't really know what I wanted from Almay. I was thinking about buying some eyeshadows but since I realized how big my eyeshadow collection is, I decided that I should get something else. It took me a while to realize what I wanted so I just decided to go with a product that I have been wanting to try for months.


WHAT I BOUGHT:
Almay Get Up & Grow Mascara
I have been wanting to try this mascara for the longest! I don't know why I never bought it before. It could be because I have so many unopened mascaras in my collection right now that its ridiculous how many I have but since I had a really good coupon for it, I decided to buy it. According to the packaging, this mascara claims to give you "visibly longer, stronger lashes." I have been hearing so much about this mascara, especially from EmilyNoel83 in her videos. Hopefully, it will work out for my short Asian lashes. I can't wait to try this but as of right now, I have so many other mascaras in my collection that I need to use first. This mascara was $8.99 plus tax.


Almay Triple Effect Mascara
I think this is a new mascara that Almay recently came out a few months ago. I am not sure but when I bought it, it was on a display with all the other new products in the front of the store. This mascara was actually $8.99 plus tax but it rang up as $9.99 plus tax. Good think that I caught it before I turned on my car. I had to go back in and get some of my money back. It took such a long time for them to figure out how to correct the transaction. At the end, I got my money back so I am happy. According to the packaging, this mascara claims to give you "fuller, longer, and curvier lashes." I just bought this mascara on a whim. I haven't heard anything about it so hopefully it will work out.


So that is all that I bought on my Walgreens haul. I actually can't wait to try out these mascaras but they are going to the back of my collection until I try the other mascaras that I bought before. If you have tried out these other mascaras, definitely let me know! I was actually a little worried that I wasn't going to post up this haul since I had some trouble finding one of the mascaras. I was freaking out that maybe the cashier accidently didn't put it in my bag but turns out it was just under my car seat. Whew!

QUESTIONS:
Have you ever tried any of these mascaras before?
Do you have a huge collection of mascaras?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...