Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spotted: Khroma K24 Prime Golden Makeup Primer Gelee


Hey everyone! Here is another display that I spotted at my CVS store yesterday and its from the Khroma line. I actually never tried anything from the Khroma line before and I probably never will. To be honest, I really don't see myself buying anything from them because I personally think the Kardashians don't even wear or touch their makeup line. Haha! Plus they are already have a ton of money and definitely don't need me to buy anything from their line. Even though I won't be buying, that doesn't mean that I never will. The only time where I would buy anything from the Khroma line would be if I can get it for free or get it for under a dollar. LOL Plus I have heard a couple of bad reviews on a lot of their products so it doesn't really make me want to try it anytime soon.

Okay enough with that. The one display that I spotted was their K24 Prime Golden Makeup Primer Gelee. According to the display, it supposedly "prepares skin for flawless makeup application." In my opinion, I actually think that the packaging looks a bit too much with all the gold glitter. I actually don't know if there is gold glitter in the actual product or if it was just the packaging. I am just guessing that these are supposed to give you a golden glow look. If you guys have tried these before, please let me know.


Also, in case you are interested in trying out some Khroma sets, I noticed that my Ulta store had a bunch on clearance. Keep in mind, that all stores are different and they might not all have the same things on clearance.

QUESTIONS:
Have you spotted this display yet?
What do you think of the Khroma line?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...