Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spotted: Wet N Wild Spoiled Spring/Summer 2013 Sets


Hey everyone! I just wanted to let know something that I spotted at my CVS store yesterday. I was actually going there yesterday to see what they had for the $6 off Physicians Formula sale. I did end up buying a couple of items, which I will definitely post up soon. While I was there, I made sure to check to see if they had any new displays, which they did. They didn't have much but I never really expect much from this CVS store anyways.


One of the new displays that I saw was the Wet N Wild Spoiled Spring 2013 sets. I actually thought that these sets were cute but I really prefer the sets that come in the baskets/pails. I can't wait for those to start showing up at my stores soon. For this one, these sets didn't come in pails/buckets but actually were just wrapped in clear cellopane wrapper. These look like they would be cute as gifts. As with all their sets, these are $9.99 plus tax.



As far as I know, there are only two different sets available. Each set comes with 3 full size bottles of Spoiled polishes, a pair of flip flops, a nail file, and toe separators. I think both sets definitely look cute! My favorite would probably have to be the set with the pink, mint, and mermaid blue polishes. When I look at that set, I just see myself wearing those polishes on my nails and wearing those flip flops to the beach. Haha! What do you guys think?

QUESTIONS:
Have you spotted these at your stores yet?
Which set would you get, if any?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

4 comments:

  1. oh those are cute
    can't wait to see what you got though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I will be able to post up my CVS haul this week...

      Delete
  2. I don't shop at cvs but I would love to get the one with the bright pink and mint polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that one would be my pick too, if I bought one..

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...