Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mini Sephora Haul (Feat. Soap & Glory Plus Samples)


Hey everyone! I just wanted to show you guys my mini Sephora haul. This haul was actually unintended. I was at the mall and happened to pass by a Sephora store. Of course, I had to check it out since I had some extra time left. I didn't want to buy anything makeup since I knew that I already have a bunch that I need to use or finish up first. While I was browsing through the store, I remembered that I had heard a bunch of good reviews on the Soap & Glory brand. I wanted to try their lotions but didn't want to buy the full size one so I went by the registers to look for a travel size. The employee there told me that they were all sold out but if I wanted to try another travel size item from the brand, I should try their shower gel. It was only $5 plus tax so I got it. It is a bit pricey for a small travel size since you could go to Target and pay $5 for a big bottle of body wash. I bought the Soap & Glory Creamy Moisture Shower Gel. I haven't tried it yet but hopefullyI will end up liking it. If you have tried it before, definitely let me know what you think of it!


I actually was surprised when I got two great samples. The cashier there was actually pretty nice. I think it was because I was the only person in line and the person ahead was taking such a long time making his purchase because he was buying for his girlfriend. He had so many questions for the cashier about what he bought. I didn't mind because I thought it was cute that he was buying all that stuff to surprise her for her birthday. Usually whenever I go, I always get the small packet size samples but this time, I got two makeup samples. I got one from BareMinerals and one from Make Up For Ever. Both the makeup samples are powders (but the BareMinerals one came with a PrimeTime primer sample too) and will definitely last me a while. I am definitely excited to try both of these out since they will be my first high-end powders from Sephora!


Q
UESTIONS:
Have you recently hauled at Sephora?
Have you ever tried any of these products before?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...