Monday, May 20, 2013

NOTD: Maybelline "Sweet Clementine"


Hey everyone! Its been a while since I posted up a NOTD post or any swatches on nail polishes but I was going through my nail polish collection to remind me of all the nail polishes that I own. LOL I tend to do that every once in a while, especially since my collection has gotten a bit out of hand. While I was looking through all the polishes that I own when I noticed a polish that I had rarely touched. I decided to pull it out and start using it again, especially since its a perfect color for the Summer.




Maybelline "Sweet Clementine" is a gorgeous orange polish. Usually I am not a fan of orange shades but this one definitely caught my eyes enough to make me buy it last year. I know that its in the old packaging and I am not sure if they still have this shade but in the newer packaging but I highly doubt it since it was part of a limited edition collection. I was actually surprised at how nicely it still applied and makes me want to try out their new polishes to see if the formula is similar.

QUESTIONS:
Have you guys tried out any Maybelline nail polishes before?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

4 comments:

  1. Does it actually dry in 50 seconds :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish but no it doesn't try in 50 seconds. It might, if you apply a very thin layer but I always tend to apply a bit too thick.

      Delete
  2. Pretty orange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, its good for the Spring but perfect for the Summer!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...