Thursday, May 30, 2013

Spotted: Almay Color+Care Liquid Lip Balms (NEW)


Hey everyone! Here is another product that I spotted on my shopping trip at a RiteAid. I think I spotted about four new displays, well new to me and this is the second one that I am going to talk to you guys about. I do have to put out there that it was a bit awkard taking pictures of this display since they had a security guard standing by the entrance and all the new makeup displays were placed right in front of him so the whole time, I was taking pictures of the displays, he was watching me like crazy. It felt so arkward but I did it anyways because I am doing it for all you guys, my beautiful followers and all you makeup lovers out there!

Anyways, this display that I am going to talk about is the new Almay Color+Care Liquid Lip Balms. I haven't tried these but I am assuming by the name that these are hybrids of lip glosses and lip balms. These claim to be "penetrating conditioners" with "2x hydration" and shine according to the display.


I actually can't wait for these to go on sale so I could try these out. There are a bunch of gorgeous shades and I love how the color range has great shades for all year around. There are nudes, corals, pinks, purples, and red shades. If I had the chance to try some to review, I would definitely pick out a pink, fuschia, and the purple shade! Actually all of them are gorgeous shades so it would probably be hard for me to actually choose, if I was at the store right now.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen these new Almay Liquid Lip Balms yet?
Do any of the shades interest you?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

6 comments:

  1. the shades look so pretty. i need to pick a couple up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do end up picking up some, please let me know when you do a swatch and review post because I would love to check it out! :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen these in my stores yet, but I am so excited to try them :) Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanted to try this and the maybelline elixir, but i've heard almay's better cuz of the "feel" on your lips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried either but chances are, I would probably try the Almay one first since Almay tends to go on sale more than Maybelline. LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...